Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Everything-Free Banana Ice Cream: You're Welcome.

Friend to the muffin and supporter of eating Emily pointed me to a recipe for One-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream. It's actual banana alchemy. Anyone reading this owes her a big ol' THANK YOU!

You have to make this. Today. If I didn't know otherwise, I'd have sworn there was dairy in it because it is that creamy and rich. The texture even made me think there were whipped egg whites in it too.


There are so many possibilities for variations here. Mango, strawberry, chocolate (those of you who can should), Nutella, bourbon vanilla, nut butter, honey, lemon and chia seed, orange, pineapple, maple, rum, coconut (we can't, sadly), peach, blueberry, raspberry....I think you get the idea! 

It took me under five minutes to do. In fact, five minutes is too generous an estimate. It took me more time to take out the food processor and connect the bowl (I always try to turn it the wrong way) than it did to make this lovely banana ice cream.

It got really melty. Still good.
Recipe: Everything-Free Banana Ice Cream

2 bananas, peeled
Whatever else you want. Or nothing.

You can slice the bananas up first or break them up into chunks. Or not, whatever. Freeze. Process in food processor. Eat immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment